Kroger Offers Easy, Cost-Free Way to Support The Salvation Army
Kroger has a great way for you to support the wonderful work of The Salvation Army Central Arkansas Women's Auxiliary when you spend money for groceries, prescriptions, or gas at NO cost to you!
- Simply have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your preferred charitable organization online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Kroger Plus cards are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Please note that our local NPO number for the website is 80731.
- Visit krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?' box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. THE SALVATION ARMY'S NPO number is 80731.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.