You are in: Who We Are » Central Arkansas Women's Auxiliary
The Salvation Army Central Arkansas Women's Auxiliary has provided thousands of hours of volunteer service, served thousands of children, seniors and mothers through the Angel Tree program and raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for The Salvation Army.
The purpose of the Auxiliary is to raise public awareness of The Salvation Army, to facilitate services to the needy, and to strengthen the financial base of the local Salvation Army. Membership is open to all women in the community. Members are encouraged to participate and support the programs of the Auxiliary.
- Invitations to attend yearly fund-raising events
- A variety of volunteer opportunities to help the needy in our community
- The opportunity to work with individuals who have dedicated their lives to the service of others
- A yearly directory which includes membership, history and upcoming events
- Monthly newsletters
- Blessings for contributing to the work of the most revered charitable Christian organization in the world
May -- The Annual Spring Fling is a delightful luncheon and tea for garden and antique lovers.
October -- In the fall, the popular Luncheon and Runway Show attracts more than 300 women.
December -- The Christmas Coffee features fabulous holiday food and desserts in the designer-decorated setting of a beautiful Goveror's Mansion.
To join this amazing group of women or attend one of their special events, please contact Sue Senn at 501-868-6046 or email@example.com.