The Salvation Army's DFW Metroplex Command serves five counties: Dallas, Tarrant, Collin, Denton, and Ellis.
Within that area The Salvation Army operates:
4 Homeless shelters
- Two voluntary substance abuse programs
- One court-ordered substance abuse program
- 13 community centers
- 1 domestic violence shelter
- A 96-unit apartment building for senior citizens, and a 119-unit building for senior living right next door.
- 9 Family stores
- 2 Christmas Assistance Center
- 9 mobile emergency disaster vehicles