Our volunteers help us to Do The Most Good
Since the very beginning, volunteers have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with The Salvation Army to provide help for your community.
Individual or group, a single event or ongoing, we have a variety of volunteer opportunities for you to serve.
- Organize donation drives for food, new clothes, or
supplies for our children's programs.
- Engage senior adults in conversation and board games
- Prepare and serve food in one of our shelters
- Landscape, paint, clean and organize community centers
- Teach music, art, drama
- Coach a sports team
- Prepare client outcome reports
- Data-entry, administrative support
Please complete an Individual Sign Up Form, indicating the type of volunteer activity that interests you.
follow us on