The Salvation Army DFW Metroplex Command serves five counties: Dallas, Tarrant, Collin, Denton, and Ellis.
We care for the poor, feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, clothe the naked, love the unlovable, and befriend the friendless.
• 4 Homeless shelters
• 2 Voluntary substance abuse programs
• 1 Court ordered substance abuse program
• 13 Community centers
• 2 Senior Adult Apartment Communities
• 1 Domestic Violence shelter
• 2 Christmas Centers
• 9 Canteens (mobile feeding kitchens)
Our national average is to use 86 cents of every dollar donated in direct services for people in need. As a result, people believe that when they contribute to The Salvation Army, they're giving where it will do the most good.