You are in: Other ways to give » Ways to donate
The Salvation Army makes effective use of many kinds of donations.
• To donate by credit card, call 1-800-SAL-ARMY.
• To make in-kind donations of clothing, furniture and household goods, which support our Family Store, call384-7130 to schedule a pick-up of large items, or drop items off during business hours.
• To donate $12 a month to the Boys & Girls Club Legacy Fund, contact Joshua Dorsette, 682-7842.
• To donate the value remaining on a partially used gift card, send it to our local office: The Salvation Army, Attn: Resource Officer, P.O. Box 1330, Durham, NC 27702-1330
• To donate an automobile, call 1-866-364-5744.
• To make gifts of stock, annuities, or other planned gifts that help The Salvation Army to continue our humanitarian efforts into the future, call (919) 688-7306 to talk with a local representative.
• To donate United Airline Charity Miles (in units of 1,000 or more) for use of during disasters, for those in medical emergencies, and for staff travel to reduce administrative costs 1-800-421-4655. And please note that Northwest Airlines will give you 500 miles for a donation of $50 or more to The Salvation Army.
• To donate your volunteer time, which is especially precious to us, consider some of the options on the linked pages.