- O God, I believe that You are there, and You are listening.
- I was made in your image. I have intelligence and feelings, and so do You. We can communicate.
- You created me, and You have always been interested in me. You want the best possible life for me.
- You can help me be healthy and happy and free. I would like that help, and today I am asking for it.
- Some things I have done have damaged me, and hurt other people, and disappointed You. I am sorry about all my wrong and evil behavior.
- Jesus, You suffered for my sins, taking the pain and punishment. I am grateful that You love me so much.
- Lord, You died, but You are alive again, and because You live I can live forever, in joy and peace and significance.
- As my Savior and Friend, You accept me as a follower of Your way. I am going to be loyal to You.
Amen. (Written by Commissioner Edward Read)