Corps Cadet Scholarship
Grants Awarded: $1000.00 per year
Contact Person: Corps Officer
1) Students must be five-year graduate Corps Cadets from the Southern Territory.
2) Written confirmation from the Territorial Youth Department confirming Graduate Corps Cadet Status.
3) The latest transcripts must accompany all applications.
4) Must maintain a 2.0 Cumulative GPA including high school grades.
5) Grant recipients must carry at least 12 credit hours per semester. Limited to a maximum of four years of full time study at a regional accredited institution.
6) All grants are on an annual basis; however it is our intention to continue such grants until your undergraduate work is complete, provided of course that you have met the above requirements and are under age 29.
Scholarships are on a current basis; no retroactive payments will be made to individuals. Deadline for filing is September 1st.
Please see the PDF for additional requirements.