No Act of Kindness is Too Small to Make a Difference
Since 1981, The Salvation Army has served the people of Collier County through the generous support of Donors, Volunteers and Community Advocates. In 2012, we helped 47,659 people through:
- Social Services Programs: Emergency Financial Assistance and Food Pantry.
- Child Care: Day Care for ages 1 to 5 and After-School programs for elementary school-aged children.
- Summer Camps: we offer on-site Day Camp and residential programs at Camp Keystone in North Florida.
- Annual Christmas Cheer Programs provide food boxes at Thanksgiving and Christmas plus toys for our younger neighbors and gifts for our seniors in many assisted living facilities.
- Music School classes scheduled Monday through Friday and are both instrumental and choral designed for children aged 7-16.
- Salvation Army Emergency Disaster Services are among the first to arrive and among the last to leave a disaster scene with food, clothing, shelter and other basic necessities for survival along with crisis counseling.
The Fran Cohen Youth Center Moves Forward in 2014
In late 2012, The Salvation Army announced exciting plans build a new Youth Center in East Naples. Myra Janco Daniels, founder of the Philharmonic Center for the Arts, is our Capital Campaign Chairman. The facility will have computer labs, sports facilities, a creative arts school and a variety of workshop and classroom space.
Learn more about this exciting project here and take 30 seconds to watch this announcement from Myra Janco Daniels.
Your Salvation Army is Doing The Most Good!
How can you help meet local needs?
Bring canned and non-perishable (and unexpired) food to replenish our Food Pantry
Donate to allow us to continue to provide Emergency Assistance to local residents
Fund a scholarship for ongoing Child Care and After-School Programs so we can continue to help at-risk children who might have nowhere else to go
Donate unused musical instruments (brass and woodwinds are urgently needed) for our Music School
Children from our Child Care Center
Other Ways To Donate
Donate by Credit Card, please click on "Donate Now" at the left side of this page
Donate by Check (please mail to the following address and note the Program you desire your donation to support):
The Salvation Army Naples
P.O. Box 8209
Naples, Florida 34101
To Donate Vehicles, Furniture or Clothing, please call 239-775-0721
To Donate Musical Instruments for the Music School contact Chris Nind, Director of Development and Community Relations, at 239-775-9447
Thank you for your support. May God bless you for helping those in need!