How we work with other agencies:
- The Salvation Army Naples Corps is an integral member of the community of disaster service organizations.
- The Salvation Army's role is affirmed in The Federal Relief Act of 1970 (PL 91-606) and The Disaster Relief Act of 1974 (PL 93-288).
The Salvation Army is active in:
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- National Voluntary Organizations Active In Disasters (NVOAD)
- Voluntary Organizations active In Disasters (VOAD)
- Local/State/Regional Emergency Management Organizations
- Local/State/Regional Planning and Service Organizations
How it's possible? Your donations!
We are very grateful for the care and concern this community shares through donations to the Army's disaster funds. There are no administrative fees applied. Every dollar goes directly to hurricane and disaster assistance in all stages of the disaster: relief, recovery and long-term care.
Ways to donate:
Online: Go to www.salvationarmy.org
By Phone: Call toll free 1-800 SAL-ARMY (1-800-725-2769) and relay your credit card information. Indicate the purpose of the donation.
Local calls: In Collier County, (Naples) Florida, call 239-775-9447 to speak with our local office to relay your credit card information.
Mail: Be sure to indicate the purpose of your donation in the description area of your check and send it to:
The Salvation Army Naples Corps
P.O. Box 8209
Naples, FL 34101
Train as a Volunteer:
A Volunteer Training Program is available if you would like to train in Disaster Services. You can train to serve on our local Canteen (mobile kitchen). The Canteen becomes a mini oasis for many who are in desperate circumstances, especially in the early aftermath of a disaster.
To learn more about Volunteer opportunities available, please call 239-775-9447.