After School Programs
The Boys & Girls Club serves as a youth center for children of working parents. Children are provided with a snack before homework and recreation activities at the center, located at 2808 SE 44th.
What Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club offers:
* Homework and school help EVERY DAY!
* Sports - Basketball and soccer teams and training!
* Arts & Crafts - Fun projects including videography, photography, art and music!
* Healthy Lifestyles - Learn to eat healthy, exercise and make healthy choices. Area chefs, trainers and experts work with the children.
* Leadership and Character Skills - building future leaders!
* FUN - The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club is a safe, fun, educational place where children can make new friends and are safe from the dangers on the streets.
Youth are also encouraged to participate in leadership and fitness activities, feeding the mind, body and spirit.
Summer Day Camp
The Salvation Army Summer Day Camp is a safe and inexpensive source of educational and fun activities through the summer months.
Activities include day trips to the Omniplex, OKC Zoo, Martin Nature Park, White Water, Frontier City, Red Rock Canyon, the Omnidome, bowling and ice skating.
Corporations and other organizations are encouraged to donate money for scholarships to children who otherwise could not afford to attend Day Camp.
Structured athletic programs are offered for children between the ages of 6 and 15.
Games include youth and teen basketball, tackle, soccer, flag football and indoor flag football.
The athletics programs are held at 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club is a positive place for kids where they can feel secure, it is a place where children can be nurtured physically, mentally and spiritually.
For more information, call 405-677-4781!.