Released 21 October 2011
You are in: Latest News » Angel Tree: Adopt a Needy Child for Christmas...
2012 Angel Tree Program
You can be an angel for a child living in poverty this holiday season by participating in The Salvation Army's Angel Tree program. Tampa area angels just like you are needed to "adopt" more than 6,000 needy children by purchasing new toys and gifts especially for them.
Gifts will be distributed to qualified families at our Holiday Toyshop on Tuesday, December 18, 2012. A limited number of stockings are also available to be filled with nonperishable items for young girls and boys.
- Host an Angel Tree decorated with angel tag ornaments representing needy children. You tell us how many needy children you'd like to "adopt" for Christmas, and we will provide paper angels including each child's name, age, clothing & shoe sizes, and any particular needs.
- Host a collection drive for new toys and gifts for children ages 0-15.
- Donate funds to help The Salvation Army purchase gifts for Forgotten Angels.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org y.org
To donate to the Angel Tree Program:
Make checks payable to: The Salvation Army Angel Tree - P.O. Box 2839 - Tampa, FL 33601)
Deadlines & Details
- Through Friday, Dec. 2 - Gifts can be dropped off at The Salvation Army Worship Center (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Beginning Saturday, Dec. 1 - Gifts can be dropped off at our Holiday Toyshop at University Mall on Fowler Avenue (Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- All Angel Tree gifts must be received no later than December 14.
- To arrange for pick up of your group's Angel Tree gifts, please contact: Cheryl_Devars@uss.salvationarm y.org