The Salvation Army of Palm Beach County
COURT ORDERED COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS
Community Service Worker Requirements:
1. Must be at least 18 years old
2. Must have a valid photo ID
3. Must have documentation of required hours including case numbers and/or Department of Corrections file numbers.
4. Must make an appointment for registration with the Volunteer Coordinator Stacy Pasnon @ 561-686-3530 ext. 26267
5. Registration includes work release and accident insurance coverage.
6. Community Service hours are available AFTER REGISTRATION Monday thru Saturday from 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm depending on your assignment. Hours are first come first serve at each work site daily. Your worksite will be assigned by the Volunteer Coordinator.
7. Must be available for the minimum hour