Emergency Assistance Requirements:
- All clients must provide their Driver's License (or photo I.D. equivalent).
- All clients must provide their Social Security card.
- [For Utility Assistance] A Turn-Off notice is required.
- [For Rent Assistance] An Eviction notice is required.
- [For Furniture Assistance] Fire report or proof of disaster is required. The American Red Cross should be contacted first.
- [For Transportation, Clothing, Etc.] Clients must speak directly with a social service worker.
* All clients are urged to apply for food stamps.*
SHARE helps seniors who are low-income and/or medically disabled pay their energy bills. Tampa Electric customers may make a voluntary, tax-deductible contribution with their monthly electric bill payment. You can request an online form to make a monthly SHARE donation that will be included with your business or residential electric bill.
-If you choose to make a one-time contribution, enclose a check or money order for any amount payable to Salvation Army Share, c/o Tampa Electric, P.O. Box 111, Tampa, FL 33601.
-To determine if you qualify to receive assistance as a SHARE recipient, call (813) 226-0055.